What is Meaning of Rhinoplasty? Rhinoplasty Surgery in Delhi
Both man and woman want nose rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi. Your nose being a prominent part of face, defines your facial feature. If nose is in proportion to face it gives aesthetically pleasing look to whole face.
A Rhinoplasty surgery is also known as Nose reshaping or Nose Rhinoplasty Surgery in Delhi. It can change the prominence, size and/or shape of your nose and produce an aesthetically appealing nose which is in proportionate to your facial features.
The nose keep growing until the age of 16, so Nose Surgery in South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic, is usually performed after this age. Cosmetic Rhinoplasty Surgery in Delhi is a real art and requires a high level of skill from your Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi. Either a simple nose hump reduction or slight change in the nose tip and the nostrils will significantly change not only the nose shape but also complete mid face.
What are the different types of corrective nose shaping plastic surgeries?
- Rhinoplasty – Addresses nasal bridge, nose tip and nostrils to increase or decrease the size and change the shape. It is a very common cosmetic procedure both in male and female.
- Septorhinoplasty or Rhinoplasty for deviated nasal septum–As above, includes alteration to the internal septum (cartilaginous midline structure). It is performed to improve breathing difficulties and deviation of nose.
- Rhinotip – Involve correction of nasal tip and nostril adjustment.
Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Delhi
During consultation our plastic surgeon at South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic, Delhi will examine and evaluate your nose and complete face. We discuss with you regarding your requirement, expectation and advise you which type of nose correction surgery you require to achieve the look you want.
Various cosmetic imperfections which can be addressed with Rhinoplasty are:
- Wide/narrow nose
- Projected or prominent nose
- Depressed nose or Flat Nose
- Broad nasal tip
- Post traumatic deviated nose
- Crooked Nose.
How is Nose Surgery done for Perfect Nose Shape in South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic?
Rhinoplasty is performed by two techniques:-
Closed Rhinoplasty Surgery in Delhi for Perfect Nose Shape in Delhi
- Only a small cut is made inside your nose to hide scar.
- The nose cartilage and bone will be removed and/or reworked in order to modify nose profile.
- Nose-tip job is difficult by this method
Open Rhinoplasty Surgery in Delhi for Perfect Nose Shape in Delhi
- A small incision being made to the columella (bridge of tissue between your nostrils) just above your upper lip. It is not visible from front
- Your surgeon may decide to use this procedure to allow better access to your nose.
- By this method your plastic surgeon can modify all the structures.
What are the problems which can be corrected with Rhinoplasty surgery?
Many people are self-conscious about their abnormal nose shape because it attracts unwanted comments from friends and family. Even without this a lot of people simply just do not like their own nose. Sometime nose shape gets distorted after injury or roadside accident. Common and appropriate reasons for considering a rhinoplasty include:
- A nose that is either too long or too short
- A wide nose
- Rhinoplasty for long nose
- A nose hump or dorsal bump
- A nose that is crooked – Rhinoplasty is done to straighten the nose
- A nose with a bulbous tip – Nose job for bulbous tip enhance the beauty of nose tip.
- Notrils that are too big or too visible from the front
- A nose with a hooked tip
Depending upon the extent of work, it is carried out under local and general anaesthesia. Usually an overnight hospital stay is preferred but also done as day care procedure
Rhinoplasty is usually recommend at least 14 or 15 years of age , and possibly older for boys. This is because the nose may not be fully developed at a younger age. Assuming you are in good health, there is no upper age limit for having your nose reshaped. Rhinoplasty Surgery in Delhi, is sometimes performed in conjunction with a facelift or other Cosmetic procedures in South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic, to correct aging changes of the nose such as a drooping tip.
What are The Complication or side effects of Nose Job?
Rhinoplasty risk after operation care swelling, bruises, discoloration, nasal Discharge, and pain. Most of these complications are temporary and disappear within couple of days. Major complications are unsatisfactory results if not performed by best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Delhi, who is qualified and experienced Cosmetic Surgeon expertise in nose surgery in Delhi.
Most people want to know what is non surgical rhinoplasty. It is also known as non surgical nose job.
Non surgical rhinoplasty is performed by using dermal fillers. This is a safe procedure. Dermal fillers are given by injection by plastic surgeon. Non surgical nose job for wide nose , bulbous tip, Crooked nose and depressed nose are commonly done.
Non surgical nose shaping is a safe procedure in India . If non surgical rhinoplasty procedure goes wrong it can be reversed back easily. Results of this procedure are not permanent.
Cost of Non Surgical Nose Job are variable and depends upon the amount of dermal fillers used.
In Rhinoplasty recovery period you will have pack in the nose and dressing will be applied over the nose. You may feel blockage of nose because of pack which will be removed after 48 hours.
After Rhinoplasty Surgery in South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic, initially we allow soft diet and after 24 hours you can take normal diet. Initial pain you experience is not too much and can be very well controlled by pain killer or analgesics. You may experience bruising and swelling for 7-10 days. But healing continues for few weeks. You may or may not require off from your job for similar amount of time.
How Much Is Cost of Rhinoplasty Surgery In Delhi India or Nose Job Cost India?
Cost of rhinoplasty is variable. It depends upon
- Type of Surgery- Tip Surgery , Complete nose job or septo-rhinoplasty
- Whether it require implant or cartilage bone graft
- Type of anaesthesia – General or Local anaesthesia
- Type of hospital – small or big
- multiple other factors.
Price of rhinoplasty surgery also depend upon the experience of experience of cosmetic surgeon.
Rhinoplasty Before and After Pics Click Here
- Q. How can i get a nose job without Too much change in my Face?
- A. Usually few small changes in nose during rhinoplasty makes the nose aesthetically perfect but it does change facial features drastically. If somebody demands too much change in nose shape or if surgical planning is not good or rhinoplasty goes wrong then one can notice too much change in facial features. this is known as surgical nose.
- Q. Can Rhinoplasty go wrong?
- A. Yes of course. Rhinoplasty goes wrong only when it is done by a doctor who is not experienced or when it is performed for a deformity by wrong method.
- Q. Do nose jobs last forever?
- A. Nose job results by surgery are long lasting and it can not be reversed back on its own.
Are You looking for best rhinoplasty doctors in India? You may visit South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic Delhi to consult with Dr S.K.Chawla.
For Perfect Nose Shape in Delhi at affordable cost of Rhinoplasty in Delhi, at South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic, which is equipped with best state of the art facilities and adept Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi– Dr. Surendra Chawla. Book an appointment now! Contact us at 9811827580.
D-738, Basement, Near Market No-2
C R Park
New Delhi 110019
Ph 011-26276580, 9811827580