Cosmetic Surgery in Delhi- Laser skin Treatment and Surgery by best Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi
What is a laser Cosmetic Procedure in Delhi?
Technically the word Laser stands for Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Laser machine produces a high energy beam of bright light that moves in one direction or focused on a particular target. This high energy laser beam can be used to cut, seal or vaporize skin tissue and blood vessels or any body tissue.
Lasers are of different kind depending upon the wavelength of the laser beam. Different laser produces beams of different wavelength.
The wavelength and power output of a particular laser typically determines its medical application. This is why different lasers are used for different medical problems. Laser Liposuction Surgery in Delhi is a common Cosmetic Surgery Procedure to get rid of stubborn fat.
What are the benefits of Laser Cosmetic Surgery in Delhi or Laser treatment?
The laser has extensively changed the treatment methods for a particular problem which was difficult to treat initially or treatment was associated with unwanted side effects. At South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic we use various lasers for you for the following general benefits:
- Improved therapeutic results
- Less scarring, in most cases
- Minimal risk of infection
- An alternative to traditional scalpel surgery or “Bloodless” surgery
- Being a Precisely controlled procedure, it limits injury to normal skin
- Safe and effective results
- Day-care surgery for many skin conditions
What are the various types of therapeutic LASER?
Lasers are used to treat a variety of skin conditions like birthmarks and growths, pigmentation, scars, cosmetic problems and excessive hair growth or other skin conditions. No single laser is capable of treating all skin conditions. Our Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi at South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic will carefully evaluate your individual condition, guide the best treatment method and suggest the appropriate type of laser to achieve the best results.
Non Ablative or Non Wounding Laser
Non-ablative (non-wounding) lasers are now available to work beneath the surface skin layer to improve skin tone and texture and minimize fine lines. It has almost nil side effects and a rapid recovery because it does not remove the outer layer of skin so downtime is nil. It is mainly used for facial rejuvenation, acne scar and facial wrinkles.
What are the different skin problems for laser treatment?
- Moderate facial wrinkles, mild surface scars (Acne, Scar, Hypertrophied Scar, Injury Scar) on skin.
- Brown-pigmented lesions, such as Café-au-Lait or Liver Spots, the “old age” spots commonly found on the backs of the hands and Lentigines or Freckles or birthmark.
- Blood vessel disorders, such as Port Wine Stains, Red Birthmarks, Enlarged Blood Vessels, Rosacea, Hemangiomas.
- Deep dermal pigmented lesions, such as Nevus of Ota.
- Skin Imperfections like Moles, Warts, Skin Tags
- Tattoos removal
- Stretch Marks
- Efficient and long-lasting Body Hair Removal.
- Superficial Facial Veins and Leg Veins
What are the side effects of Lasers?
As laser rays are of very high energy it is used for the treatment for various skin imperfections and other problems. If it is not used by the right person for right indication, it can cause many side effects like burning, pigmentation, scar or sometime hypo-pigmentation.Ideally laser treatment should be performed at clinics of cosmetic surgeon or Laser surgeon for more information, please contact our South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic, and book in for a Cosmetic Consultation with best Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi. Our experienced Doctors will be delighted to discuss your goals and will not only advise you but also guide you accordingly. We offer the best cosmetic surgery prices in Delhi. Book an appointment now! Contact us at 8860906117.